1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS:Fodera Pre Pedal, Dwarfcraft Secret Destroyer, Digitech chorus/flanger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Davidg, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

For sale are two recent acquisitions and one pretty old one.

[DEL]Fodera 2006 Preamp Pedal.[/DEL] Has bass, mid, treble and volume controls; a mid bypass switch and an on/off switch (that I think is true bypass). This is a pedal version of the Fodera/Pope preamps that they use in their instruments. Bought it for a second pedalboard but am not using it. Comes with DC adaptor and velcro on bottom. [DEL]$250 shipped CONUS (only)[/DEL]. SOLD

Dwarfcraft Secret Destroyer. This is a special edition version of their Great Destroyer pedal with an extra gain stage. This is a rhythmically self-oscillating fuzz/distortion monster. You can find a lot of great fuzz sounds and add in all kinds of crazy squawks, squeals, and static-y stuff. The extra gain state gives you more of this. Controls are very interactive.
    [DEL][DEL]$125[/DEL] $115[/DEL] SOLD

Digitech PDS 1700 digital chorus/flanger. I am the original owner of this and (I guess) I bought it sometime in the 80's.
    Even though it is digital it actually has a lovely lush, warm very appealing chorus sound. The chorus has speed, delay time and depth controls; the flanger has speed, delay time, depth and regen. controls. Since they have their own controls both chorus and flanger can be set independently and switched back and forth. Very nice chorus that I haven't used in a while. [DEL]$95[/DEL] $85 (Price Drop) shipped CONUS (only). No velcro. Never gigged.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

... and the Digitech PDS 1700 chorus.

Attached Files:

3. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

PM's sent
  4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I have the Fodera 2011 and every version of this pedal is a beast this price is a giveaway best non tube pre you can buy period there isn't anything even close and I'm a preamp fiend I've tried just about every one available the newer pedals are made by a different company this one has had the master's touch I wouldn't let mine go for double this price and if I had a fire I'm grabbing this pedal first even before my Hofner and if you look at my avatar that's a big deal. :) I hope someone grabs this before I do something crazy and snag it myself.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Fodera Pre Sold (sorry mjac28!)
  7. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Bump for a great distortion (and a pretty great chorus).
  8. larryelwood

larryelwood Supporting Member

Do you still have the Digitech?

Is it 9 volt and does it take a standard 9 volt plug?

Thanks!
  9. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Yes, still available. It has a 9V input that looks like it takes a 1/8" plug but I am including an adapter cable so that you can use a power source with the more standard plugs. Also runs on 9V battery. PM me if if you are interested.
  10. Pelham Bleu

Pelham Bleu Forgot what clean tone sounds like. Supporting Member

I have a PDS 1700. Awesome unit. A little bulky but it sounds great. Highly recommended.
  11. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

I agree. Sounds great, a real classic sound, I'm just not using a chorus so it has to go.
  12. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

TTT Price drop
  13. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

14. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Two down one to go. Is there no interest in a truly vintage chorus/flanger?
  15. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Bump. Some interest but Digitech PDS 1700 Chorus still available.
  16. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

17. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

18. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

19. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.