1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS - Fretless SX Bound & Blocked Jazz Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Bufalo, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bufalo

Bufalo Funk in the Trunk Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

SOLD!!!

Hey All,

I have an old-headstock SX lined fretless neck for sale. I bought this from another TB'er a few years back with the intent on playing more fretless, but that just never happened. This one comes bare, with some light wear, and obvious holes from where various tuners and string trees have been installed. It's jazz-width, 1.5" across the nut. The blocks are real, the binding is real. Finish is in good shape, and the truss rod still has some life in it. I've tried to illustrate that with the rod turned to each end of its travel, lined up against a level. You can pretty much see the amount of relief you get. All of the pics are as it sits right this moment. Ask me for more if you want, and I'll send them along.

I'm asking what I paid for it a few years ago - $65 shipped from Harrisburg, PA.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. johndough247

johndough247 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.