1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: 1979 Rickenbacker 4001 in rare Autumnglo finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by vincenzomauer88, Dec 29, 2013.

1. vincenzomauer88

vincenzomauer88 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

This is a vintage '79 Rickenbacker 4001. Autumunglo was a very limited run in the line and remains a very prized and rare finish. The pickguard is the only non original part, and currently I have a Bartolini in the neck and stock pup in the bridge. I will also include a neck pickup out of a '74 rick if you wish. Two stock (neck, bridge), one Bartolini, one vintage '74 neck) That's one Ric bass and four pickups to choose from. Each have character and if interested I can give you ohm readings. I will include a hard shell case with it. It pains me to sell this thing, and I may still keep it if I can't find a suitable outlet. Price is $2300.

More pics being loaded, here's one for now...

[​IMG]
  2. vincenzomauer88

vincenzomauer88 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

3. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Is the original pickguard available too? This looks to be a 4003 guard.
  4. wyldryce

wyldryce

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nice Ric man. With it appearing glossy in those pics, it's more likely the "Walnut" (glossy) vs the "Autumnglo" (matte/satin) finish, but it's a sweet bass none the less!. A dead ringer for my '77 :smug:

GLWTS!