SOLD FS/FT 1983/4 Squier Precision Bass (SQ Japan)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Weareonfire, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weareonfire

Weareonfire Supporting Member

You guys know the deal. This is one of the awesome early Squier SQ(serial) Japan basses. Their quality is compared to American Fenders.

This bass has a great neck, with a working truss rod, and plenty of life in the frets. The pickup sounds really good, and as far as I can tell, everything is original. There are lots of scuffs, dings and scratches in the bass. But only cosmetic, there are no breaks in the neck, or actual cracks in the body (as far as I can tell), but this is a "Players" grade bass. The tuners have a nice patina on them. The volume pot is a bit scratchy, but I'm sure that can be easily taken care of. I took lots of pictures to try to fully represent the wear on the bass, any questions, shoot me a message. I do not have a scale in my house, but this bass is fairly light, lighter than my 08 American Jazz. The bass has no case, but will be shipped very well packed.

I would like to get $400 Shipped ConUS PayPal only, but offers are welcome. As far as trades go, the only thing I am currently interested in is a Squier Bass VI.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]