1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT 1986 Aria Pro II MIJ SB Integra Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by brett7276, Apr 3, 2012.

1. brett7276

brett7276 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Recently purchaed an Aria Pro II SB-Integra LD It's an '86 and was made in Japan. This is the first generation of the Integra series, and considered one the best variation of this bass. This was the same model Billy Gould used on Faith No More's The Real Thing and Introduce Yourself. It is a 34" scale, 24 frets, has a three piece maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, basswood body, active P/J pickups and bass, treble, pickup balance, and volume for controls. It has a very comfortable neck and a small body. This was one of my I always wanted to try one of those basses- and while I think its great- my go to aria is still and SB 1000....and there is another bass out there I'd like to snag of course...
    Cash is king- but I could be tempted by intersting trades.
    Price is what I paid $400 you pay shipping

Attached Files:

2. brett7276

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

two more pics- note I cleaned off sticker on back

Attached Files:

3. Buskman

Buskman

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Holy Faith No More, Batman! :D You only have to listen to those albums you mentioned to hear how much this model can cut through a mix!

Very nice...GLWTS!
  4. rulyongo

rulyongo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Interesting!!! Very tempting, thinking about it...
  5. brett7276

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Let me know
  6. brett7276

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0