1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: 1990 Pedulla Buzz Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DeepDesertBeat, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepDesertBeat

DeepDesertBeat Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

Looking to trade my 1990 Pedulla Buzz Fretless. I quite simply do not play fretless enough to justify keeping this. I would rate the bass in VG condition. It comes with the factory case, case candy and factory branded strap (great quality).

I am mostly interested in trading since it is the holiday season and nobody seems to have spare cash.

****Please note, I will not be able to get to the bass (nor ship) until after Wednesday, Dec 9th. Thus, I cannot get the weight or send additional pictures until then*****

I am asking $1,500 PayPal'd, shipped to the lower 48. I much prefer a trade, but if you insist on replenishing my bank account, I am good with that as well.

As for trades, I am mostly interested in Steinbergers (the older ones), thin neck Rickenbacker 4001's or 4003's or German Hofners. I would love to try out a Mike Lull, Modulus, T-Bird or 51 P-Bass. I am a sucker for unique, vintage and collectible basses. I also prefer jazz bass sized necks.

Hit me up, the worst I can do is politely say no.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. DeepDesertBeat

DeepDesertBeat Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

Bump with more pictures. I tried to capture all of the major player wear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.