1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS / FT: 2 Fender Jazz - CAR & LPB for one price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kshipley1, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kshipley1

kshipley1 Supporting Member

I have two beautiful Fender Jazz MIM bodies, both tricked out and one Fender MIM Maple fretboard neck.
    1) Candy Apple Red bass: Active EMGs, 2 pickguards (Black & White Pearl)- Excellent condition and really nice tone with the EMGs. No extra routing as battery fits in control cavity. Also has Badass Bridge

2) Lake Placid Blue bass: Kent Armstrong Lipstick pickups, Badass Bridge, Pearl Pickguard.

3) Neck is MIM with really nice Maple Fretboard. Pictured with and without pearl block inlay decals. Has drop D tuner.The neck fits both basses perfectly with no issues at all. Played them both with the neck last night.

Comes with nice padded gigbag.

Pictures show each bass with the neck and various pickguards. This is great for the jazz person that wants a strong bass, but wants to switch it up sometimes. Or buy another neck and have two.
    Since my Modulus isn't selling I need to thin it out another way. That said I will take very specific trades.

Sale: $785 shipped for the two bass bodies and neck and gigbag. A really nice bundle.
    Trades: Fender American Deluxe Jazz 4 or 5- newer version with block neck (+ cash from me). Lakland Skyline Darryl Jones 4 in Lake Placid Blue.

http://s1100.beta.photobucket.com/u...der Jazz Candy Apple Red and Lake Placid Blue
    Thanks.
  2. kshipley1

To post a response to a question. I am not interested in selling the neck separately. I would separate and sell a body or sell one assembled bass (neck and body. Just let me know your interest. Thanks.
  3. kshipley1

Bump for two great basses, set up and ready to rock.
  4. kshipley1

Monday bump
  5. kshipley1

I just listed the Fender Lake Placid Blue bass assembled with the Kent Armstrong pickups, Bad*ss Bridge and drop D-Tuner on EB for a Buy It Now price of $475 if anyone is interested. Thanks. Meaning I would be willing to sell the Candy Apple Red body loaded with EMGs and Bad*ss bridge separately.
  6. kshipley1

Feel free to make offers. Someone could have fun with this combo. I actually have a second jazz neck on it's way and will include that.
  7. kshipley1

Sold the Lake Placid Blue bass with neck. Will open new thread with Candy Apple Red bass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.