1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fs/Ft 2 hour old daddario enr71 half rounds

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by duff84, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duff84

duff84 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

ive had these on the bass 2 hrs, and like the sound of rounds better for my band so im using rounds again. cut for 4 inline through body. lots of life left in these. just not my thing.

sale is 15 shipped

trades: roundwounds of some sort.
  2. duff84

duff84 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

3. duff84

duff84 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Bump obo
  4. duff84

duff84 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

5. cyco739z

cyco739z Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Disclosures:
    Boston Ma.
    Just curios,are these the same half rounds that you just traded me for? I still haven't received the Fender Flats that you traded me for them and you are still advertising the exact post for the flats.
    You must have more than one set of Fender Flats "used for less than 2 hours"
    Also, are you just string experimenting because your repeatedly selling the same strings that your trading FOR?
    Probably a perfectly understandable explanation but I have a bunch of new strings and could've just as easily sent you a set of new rounds instead of half rounds.
    If you look at my post history, they are listed and 13 bucks shipped.
  6. cyco739z

cyco739z Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Disclosures:
    Boston Ma.
    I know that you said the P.O. said 2 to 3 weeks but could you send me a tracking # for the flats please.
    Thanks
  7. duff84

duff84 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

You traded me halfs for roto nickel rounds where do u come off hi jacking my thread. These aren't yours either I haven't recieved yours and I told u small packet has no tracking. You seriously can't think we traded for flats I can pm you all our Pms we had and we never traded for flats man.
  8. duff84

duff84 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Now everybody thinks this is shady Bc you clearly didn't understand our trade in the first place. We aren't trading for flats do I have to pm you and all the mods our convo we had. Now I have to repost this because you didn't understand our trade and btw I bought the fender flats after our trade so come on man really.

Next time your unsure pm me instead
  9. duff84

duff84 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Hope I cleared that with u Richard I Pmd u our convos right now I'm closing the thread due to clutter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.