1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: 2006 Fender Custom Shop Classic V Jazz with Lollar single coils & Audere Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by masmasbasso, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masmasbasso

masmasbasso Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mesa Boogie, Pigtronix & Fishman
    2006 Fender Custom Shop Classic 5 string Jazz with Lollar single coil pickups and an Audere 3ZB preamp.

I listed this bass this summer to pay for a bass that was on layaway but I took care of that and decided to keep her. I really like the Audere pre even though I usually don't like active basses. The single coil Lollars are slamming and I have those in some other basses. Unfortunately I just don't need a 5 string. I love detuning a four when I need those notes. It's a great sounding and versatile bass and it's a joy to play. I just don't play 5 string enough to have one this nice. I am a little less desperate to sell this time but I wanted to see what was out there. It is a little under 9.5 lbs and is 1.875 at the nut.

I'm using the previous owners pictures but the bass is in the same condition as a I bought it and they took great pictures. I've only used it on one gig and some recording sessions. I don't have the original electronics or knobs but the C.O.A. and some case candy is included as well as the original G&G Tolex case which is perfect inside but a little enough on the outside.

$2200

I am mainly looking for cash but a Pedulla fretless, a Lakland Hollowbody or some great Fender-ish bass (Fender, Sadowsky, Lakland) but NO 5 strings unless it was a Pentabuzz. :bassist:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Thanksgiving

John
  2. masmasbasso

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Disclosures:
  3. basspro557

basspro557 Supporting Member

Rating - 97.5%
    42   1   0

Can you post full front pics?
  4. masmasbasso

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Disclosures:
    Sure! These are older ones with the original electronics (I don't have them). Previous owner took these pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. basspro557

basspro557 Supporting Member

Rating - 97.5%
    42   1   0

VERY NICE!!! I PREFER THE AUDERE OVER THE STOCK PRE.
  6. masmasbasso

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Disclosures:
    I haven't played the stock Fender pre but the Audere is one of the few preamps were I don't feel like I need to back track once I turn it on. It just feels right.
  7. masmasbasso

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Disclosures:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.