1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS/FT 2006 MIA Fender Precision Deluxe in Mint Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Hey everyone. Up for sale is my 2006 MIA Fender Precision Deluxe. This bass is in nearly pristine condition. It has a couple of very insignificant nicks in the clear coat, but no flaws otherwise. I have seen new basses on display in far worse condition.

This is the 60th anniversary model, and has the little badge indicating this on the back of the headstock.

Not exactly sure of the color. My guess is Inca Silver. I could use some help identifying it if you know for sure.

The neck looks awesome. The grain runs pretty straight from the body all the way up to the end of the headstock. Probably the best looking neck I have ever seen on a Fender.

The case is in great shape, with just a couple of scuffs from normal use. It comes with the case candy as pictured.

I am thinking $1100 on this one. It is pretty damn nice. I am not looking for anything in particular on trade, but I always consider any trade offers that are made. They don't offend me.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Illini10

Illini10 Supporting Member

Bump for a pretty bass. Wish I had $1100!

3. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

Gorgeous. If you want a fretless, Pm me. Bump

4. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Thanks for the bumps guys. Have had some really cool trade offers, but haven't quite found the right bass yet. Plus I don't have any money to upgrade. You know how that goes.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

There are some less expensive basses out there that I might consider on a trade plus cash basis. Let me know what you have if you are interested.

7. bearsdad1

bearsdad1 Supporting Member

Do you know what it weighs?

8. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Someone snapped this up on eBay. Thanks to everyone for the posts and offers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.