1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: 2006 Peavey Cirrus Bubinga Bolt On 4 with Levy Gig Bag.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Scootbass1, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Got this bass as an interim fretted bass in my current paying gig, but find myself in need of a P Bass for the situation. This is a fast playing high powered super Jazz bass. Gets myriad tones with the Millennium preamp. Super thin fast neck and lightweight. Has a couple of minor dings but is in excellent shape. Only trades I am looking for are a 97/98 Fender California Series Precision Bass Special with maple board and black finish, or an 85/86 Fender Japan Jazz Bass Special with black finished neck/body and truss adjust at the headstock. Cash price is $600.00 shipped lower 48 only. PayPal preferred. PM or email with questions or if interested in the bass.
    Photos at this link: http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/scootbass1/library/Peavey Cirrus 4 BO

Peace and Blessings to all,
    Mike
  2. Scootbass1

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

No longer seeking trades. Have a local deal in process on some of my other gear for a Fender P bass. Bass is still available for purchase at this time.
  3. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Any list of specs? Are those pickups single coil? Is the Millennium pre the one with the sweepable mids? Assuming 35" scale?
  4. Scootbass1

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

The pickups are the peavey VFL humbuckers, but are focused sounding and get the sound of Jazz pickups with the EQ on the bass set flat. And yes the pre amp has the sweepable mid control. The scale is 34 inches. The bass is lightweight and balances very well. The body and neck are Bubinga with what appears to be a Redwood top on the body. The fingerboard appears to be Wenge. The electronics are 18 volt and I just put two fresh batteries in the bass last night.
  5. Scootbass1

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Closing listing. Spent three hours at rehearsal last night with two fender P/J basses and rediscovered that they are a poor ergonomic fit for my frame and my problematic back. I wish to thank all for their posts and interest in this bass. Humorously I actually found that I use the frets above the 20th fret quite a bit in the music I am playing, so the standard Fender 20 fret board just will not do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.