1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT 2012 Bergantino NV412 - I WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE CONUS!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ustabawannab, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

If you saw my original listing , you'll note that I closed it because I sold the Ampeg. I decided to create a new thread featuring the Bergantino NV412.

I purchased the cab from the Bass Club Chicago. It was shipped to me directly from Bergantino because I'm in a suburb of Milwaukee. The cab's cover is custom made Tuki with cutouts for the wheels. It's better than the Bergantino cover IMO because their cover drags on the floor when you wheel the cab. The Tuki does not. It's never been gigged and in 9.5 out of 10 condition.

In April of 2012 I paid $1389 for the cab, $100 in shipping and $93 shipped for the cover.

SOLD

I would consider a trade for...

Bass
    Sadowsky NYC RV5 P/J. Metros are OK too if they weigh less than 9.5 pounds. Plus cash from me.

Cabs
    Bergantino HD410, HS410 or HD212. Plus cash from you.

Heads
    Mesa Carbine M9 or Eden 800C (not the A or B because I need the 4 ohm bridge mode) and cash from you.

[​IMG]

Here are some pictures I took 1/13/2013 just before I boxed it up, ready to ship. Click to make them bigger. As you can see, very close to mint. :smug:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Pictures of the cover

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. ustabawannab

I have an outright sale offer that I countered. Haven't heard back yet. Also have a potential trade offer.

If you've sub'd this thread and are on the fence, hit me up quick. She may be gone soon ;)
  4. ustabawannab

Offer accepted, awaiting payment.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ustabawannab

Sold. Will be shipped today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.