1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: 2nd Voice w/CV, Dr Scientist Trem, EHX, Boss, Chamber of Sounds

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by dlenaghan, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlenaghan

dlenaghan Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Old thread closed and cleaned up here.

Pics and links to come.

All prices assume Paypal and include international shipping via EMS from Seoul. They're quick and they're careful!

Prometheus Dlx added. As new with box and manual.. a bit on the fence about it. 275 shipped.

A custom Endangered Audio AD4096 analog delay. It looks like every other one but Todd of EAR (the builder) modded some point-to-point wiring on the board so now it goes to 800ms instead of the stock 300ms. Amazing delay.. but I might have grown to need something more like the VM Superdelay. Still, though, very on the fence. There's a reason I've kept it so long despite its very basic functionality.. 340 shipped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqKDgc1YPks

[del]Iron Ether QF2, copper model with mix knob. 215 shipped. Got very recently form Dark Barn - great pedal, but just not what I'm after. [/del] SOLD

Iron Ether Frantabit. velcro, no box, excellent condition. 170 shipped.

INFANEM Second Voice w/CV expression mod for the Range control. Black w/white print, in excellent shape. Velcro on back, no box. 115 USD!

[del]Dr Scientist Tremolessence (brown, current version). In excellent shape with box. On the fence about letting this go, but it's almsot redundant with my Prometheus on the board.. almost.. Super flexible, extreme trem with treble control, clean boost, and a switch for easing into the trem with adjustable onset, as well as independent Depth/Rate expression inputs. 175 USD.[/del] SOLD

Boss NF-1 noise gate, 1979 serial number and momentary LED. With original box, in excellent overall shape, some minor wear on the print. A good, if heavy, noise gate. Now I can't afford the space on the board. 70 USD.

Ohnoho Baby Utter Stutter. 3 knobs: Intensity, Coarse rate, Fine rate, vertical enclosure, jacks 2x2 on either side, one latching footswitch. Awesome paint. 60 shipped.

Late 60s Electro Harmonix Mole bass driver. With original box! A piece of history, clean and functional. An identifying serial etched on the side, unsure if it's an EHX number of a former owner's number. Internal 9v batter only. Plugs directly into an amp or subsequent effect. No footswitch, on/off switch and one knob. 80 USD.

No trades, sorry - I got everything I was looking for, thanks!
  2. dlenaghan

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Synth is off the market! New prices for others: 50 shipped for Mole or NF-1, 140 shipped for the Scientist trem! 110 for a highly under appreciated fuzz (2nd vox) before I decide to give it to my guitarist..
  3. dlenaghan

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Bump! Pretty cheap.. 140 for the Scientist! 110 for the Vox! and 160 for the Tech21 RVB in another thread..
  4. dlenaghan

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Tremolessence is sold!
  5. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

PM on the Infanem
  6. dlenaghan

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

7. dlenaghan

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Infanem still available!
  8. dlenaghan

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Bump - Prometheus Dlx added. As new with box and manual.. a bit on the fence about it. Also added but hesitant: a custom Endangered Audio AD4096 analog delay. It looks like every other one but Todd of EAR (the builder) modded some point-to-point wiring on the board so now it goes to 800ms instead of the stock 300ms. Amazing delay.. but I might have grown to need something more like the VM Superdelay. Still, though, very on the fence. 275 for the Prometheus shipped anywhere via EMS, and 340 for the AD4096. Pricey, but man, check out the video. There's a reason I've kept it so long despite its very basic functionality.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqKDgc1YPks
  9. dlenaghan

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Closed temporarily.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.