1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: 3Leaf Audio Proton (newest version)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by p0k, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

Sigh...this is the second time I've owned one of these, and it sounds freakin' great. I just don't ever play funky stuff so I don't know why I keep buying them. Mint condition as far as I can tell, but with velcro on bottom. I have the manual, but not the box.

$160 shipped

or trade for something interesting...maybe some dirt (not fuzz), or a boost. feel free to make offers though, as I don't really know what I'm looking for!

[​IMG]
  2. anton72

anton72 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Do you ship internationally if I cover ship.cost?
    Thanks
  3. p0k

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

I would consider it. PM me with your location and I can try to get a shipping quote for you.
  4. p0k

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

traded!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.