1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT: 4 Basses - Stingray, Warmoth, Squire, Franken

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by basskababble, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basskababble

basskababble Supporting Member

I'm moving on to 5strings exclusively. So only trade offers I'll take would be for 5's. I need cash too, so sales are happily accepted. Pictures soon to come.

Musicman Stingray 4 HH - Sunburst / Maple. Mint but for a nic or two on the headstock. $950 shipped conus

Warmoth P/J 4 - Walnut body, flamed maple J profile neck, ebony board. I'll post the brand of the pups and pics from home. $650 shipped conUS (reasonable offers considered flexible trade value)

Squire VM Jaguar 4 Active Humbucker brand new - $125 shipped ConUS

Franken P - $150 shipped - Badass bridge and Anderson Vintage pups on a no name body with a poor finish. Worth this for the pups alone.

I'll consider any trades for 5ers but I'm looking for a Warwick $$ or P5 configuration. This thing would be a dream:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-fender-usa-warmoth-p-bass-5-string-1049667/
    (Disclaimer: As a 9-6 worker I have to ship on saturdays or get help. If we make a deal on a Monday, please be patient.)
  2. engedi1

engedi1

3. basskababble

Pics soon to come. I'm at work. I'll get the girlfriend's iPhone out under sunlight tomorrow morning. Thanks for your interest
  4. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist Gold Supporting Member

the warmoth looks cool in my imagination
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. fourtet102

fourtet102 Supporting Member

Pics are as anticipated by me as Walking Dead being back on this coming Sunday!!!! :)
  7. basskababble

Hah. I'll have them up with updates to the list soon. It's been a long week. Lost my band and heading north for a funeral.

Any bass in particular? Maybe I can snap a few bad phone shots in between packing.
  8. Worshipbass12

Worshipbass12

9. basskababble

I'm going to hold off on moving these basses for now. Thanks for the interest. I pm'd some of you, I'll keep a record and offer anyone who asked about them a first chance if I do decide to sell them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.