1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT: AKAI HeadRush E2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Unchain, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

Selling my AKAI HeadRush E2 - I'll post pics later today.

I just got this on here a while back and I've been using this as a looper primarily, which it rules at. However, it takes up too much room on my board and I'm trying to downsize my rig as much as possible to prepare for starting school in the fall.

The delay and tape echo on this sound really great, I especially liked using the tape echo side with guitar - nailed East Bay Ray's Echoplex sounds in tracks like 'Holiday in Cambodia' and 'Police Truck'. I also really like the roll off the HF dampener for bass, able to get a really clear bass delay that doesn't mud up the mix. I used the multi-head outs to a mixing board while recording guitar - so awesome!

The looper is my jamthough, I love the way it works. Very intuitive and excellent for live performances. Like I said, I'm just trying to get a Ditto or something smaller/simpler for my needs.

Asking $90 shipped CONUS. Please feel free to message me with trade offers, I'm pretty open and worst case, I'll just say no thanks.
  2. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.