1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS/FT Ampeg B-15, 1970, VGC, N.E. Ohio

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rrybicki, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrybicki

rrybicki Supporting Member

For sale or trade is my circa 1970 Ampeg B15. The amplifier is in excellent shape, is all original, (exc. the power cord) and includes the dolly and the fitted cover. Everything works well and it sounds great. The only flaw is some tolex damage on one side, as can be seen in the attached photos. I believe that I am the third owner and have had the amp for about two years, only having used it at home.

I am asking $900 and sorry, but will not accept PayPal under any circumstances. This also must be a relatively local sale as it is impractical to ship an amplifier like this (unless you are willing to bear the cost and risk). I can meet you up to a 2-1/2 hour dive from the west side of Cleveland, Ohio. I would also be interested in a trade for a four string fretted bass of equivalent value.

I’d be happy to answer any questions, just drop me a PM.

Cheers,

Russ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chris merrill

chris merrill Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses, Aguilar Amplification, La Bella Strings
  3. jnewmark

jnewmark Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Play guitar.
  4. rrybicki

On hold pending trade....

Russ

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. rrybicki

Trade complete, everyone is happy and this thread is closed.

Cheers,

Russ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.