1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/ft: Ampeg SVT 4 pro head & 8×10 e cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gnarkill, Jan 18, 2013.

1. gnarkill

gnarkill Supporting Member

For sale or possible trade. Ampeg SVT 4 pro head. Perfect condition, I am the only owner. Its has been in a rack since the day I bought it. It is an American made model. Also the 8×10e cab I bought with it. Cab has some scrapes and rips in the Tolex. Front grill looks great. Has never been removed. All original speakers, all are in good shape. Also American made. I can only upload two pics, I have more if anybody wants to see them. Thanks for looking.
  2. GREG PEREL WN

GREG PEREL WN

3. randyg

randyg Supporting Member

Where are you located and what are you looking for in a trade for the 4pro?
  4. GREG PEREL WN

GREG PEREL WN

Hey
    Not looking for trade,located in Israel :)
  5. gnarkill

$1200 for both. Which I'm figuring at $700 for the head $500 for the cab. I'm willing to sell together or separate. Ill work out shipping with anybody that needs it for the head. I've priced out the cab to ship before, its not worth it. I'm in Ottumwa, Ia. Southeastern part of the state.
    Possible trades:
    Gk 4×10rbh cab(s)
    Eden equipment: wt800 and/or cab
    Maybe an SWR Redhead combo.
  6. gnarkill

I do have pictures, pm me if anybody wants them. I'm not having much luck with the new mobile forum. For some reason they didn't upload and now won't let me.
  7. gnarkill

8. gnarkill

Head is SOLD... cab is still available