1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: Audio Monk Fuzzpotion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dark Barn, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Barn

Dark Barn Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Big octave up fuzz with large bottom end. Sounds killer but not what I'm looking for. I think based on the Shin-ei Superfuzz but I forget where I read that. A few nicks on the paint, and the manual has a rip in it, which may concern some of you, you'll just have to experiment with all the settings.

Audio Monk Fuzzpotion - [DEL]$150 shipped conus.[/DEL] SOLD

Look at the photo, behold the top mounted jacks and LEDs!
    They're not all like this, original owner had the LEDs done by the builder, Mr. Monkerson? Twiggy/Wiggy LED is yellow/red.

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.