1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT B3K (USA Model)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by king_biscuit, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king_biscuit

king_biscuit Supporting Member

Ok, I just got this, but pulled the trigger on a Submarine, so I really need to recover some cash. I will consider interesting trades I guess, but no Boss, MXR, EBS, Digitech... you get the point. Pedal is in excellent condition with Velcro on the bottom and includes the fancy box.

$200.00 shipped in the continental US and paypal is fine.

2. king_biscuit

Last bump with price drop. Pedal sounds great, so if it doesn't move soon, I might keep it for a while.

$190.00 shipped.

3. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

how is this still here?

4. Ricky Caboverde

Ricky Caboverde Supporting Member

^ I was thinking the same thing! This has to be the lowest price I've seen yet. GLWTS

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. king_biscuit

Well, apparently they are not as hot has they were a while ago. I think I'll just keep this one (maybe use it for trade bait later) -- it really does sound great.

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.