1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

FS/FT B3K (USA Model)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by king_biscuit, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king_biscuit

king_biscuit

May 21, 2006
    US
    Ok, I just got this, but pulled the trigger on a Submarine, so I really need to recover some cash. I will consider interesting trades I guess, but no Boss, MXR, EBS, Digitech... you get the point. Pedal is in excellent condition with Velcro on the bottom and includes the fancy box.

$200.00 shipped in the continental US and paypal is fine.

2. king_biscuit

king_biscuit

May 21, 2006
    US
    Last bump with price drop. Pedal sounds great, so if it doesn't move soon, I might keep it for a while.

$190.00 shipped.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    how is this still here?

5. Ricky Caboverde

Ricky Caboverde Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Miami, FL
    ^ I was thinking the same thing! This has to be the lowest price I've seen yet. GLWTS

6. king_biscuit

king_biscuit

May 21, 2006
    US
    Well, apparently they are not as hot has they were a while ago. I think I'll just keep this one (maybe use it for trade bait later) -- it really does sound great.

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.