1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

FS/FT BBE Optostomp & Xotic BB Bass Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by liveburning274, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just Xotic for sale now. I'm mostly interested in cash via Paypal but below are a couple of trade options I'm interested in.

Trades: Eden WTDI, Tri-logic Bass pre II, 4-string pickups, MXR bass compressor

Xotic BB Bass Preamp - $120

This things is great! It works perfectly. I have used it with my passive J to add a little boost and grit and it has performed nicely. I've gotten another pedal that makes the dirt section of this little pedal a little redundant. I would totally keep this if I didn't have my eye on few other things. Comes with box and papers.

[​IMG]

(Original) BBE Optostomp - SOLD

2. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  3. Could you describe what you mean by "phase issue?"

4. Its like it doesn't read the button being pressed for a second, but a second click and it's on. It only happens occasionally.

5. Awesome comp pedal right there.

6. landop

landop

May 8, 2012
    Miami, Fl
    pm sent your way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.