1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT BEATS by Dr. Dre PRO Colorware custom

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by skiscem, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Up for sale my BEATS by dr. Dre Pro, let me start by saying this are not the most common set with the hyped low frequency and preamp, this are regular Passive studio style headphones, they sound very neutral (flat) compared to my pioneer HI-FI and my shure cans. they dont distort at high volumes and the padding isolates the sound great, this is are my go to cans for HI-Fi listening and record tracking.
    they have some bruises, paint chips and wear, but they are still very solid and work as the should. the headband shows some wear but there are no rips
    This pair was custom painted at colorware, which is a company that specializes in customizing Dr. Dre headphones. and they cost around $680 for a customized pair. http://www.colorware.com/p-257-beats-pro.aspx

Asking $145 OBO shipped to the lower 48 including insurance for the full price.
    as far as trades, im mainly looking for a pedal power supply like the ISO 5 or a t-rex fuel tank, but run any trade by me, the worst i can say is no.

Thanks!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. skiscem

3. skiscem

$145!! or trade me something!
  4. skiscem