1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: Big Al SSS Matching headstock sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Pudge Fish, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Pudge Fish

Pudge Fish Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I recently acquired an EBMM Big Al SSS. The thing is AMAZING. here's the previous sale thread specs and with better pics than my own.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1023749

I really love the bass but I just dont seem to jive with Jazz style necks. If you like a jazz neck, you owe it to yourself to try the amazing array of sounds the individually-selectable single coils can offer. This bass is beautiful sounding in both active and passive mode and really is a joy to play.

For Trade: Preferably 4 string Bongos. I'm ever hunting for a Blue Rickenbacker 4003 (burst / midnight / azureglo preferred) gigged and roadworn is fine if it plays properly and I'd throw in cash accordingly. I can dream, right?

For sale, I'll take what I paid. 1200 plus shipping. With OHSC and straplocks.

Attached Files:

2. MadDogIan

MadDogIan Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

3. Pudge Fish

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Black Friday Bump.
  4. RHFusillo

RHFusillo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

5. Pudge Fish

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

on hold pending payment
  6. Pudge Fish

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sold. Big Al will fit right in in Texas... everything's big there!