1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Big Al SSS Matching headstock sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Pudge Fish, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Pudge Fish

Pudge Fish

I recently acquired an EBMM Big Al SSS. The thing is AMAZING. here's the previous sale thread specs and with better pics than my own.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1023749

I really love the bass but I just dont seem to jive with Jazz style necks. If you like a jazz neck, you owe it to yourself to try the amazing array of sounds the individually-selectable single coils can offer. This bass is beautiful sounding in both active and passive mode and really is a joy to play.

For Trade: Preferably 4 string Bongos. I'm ever hunting for a Blue Rickenbacker 4003 (burst / midnight / azureglo preferred) gigged and roadworn is fine if it plays properly and I'd throw in cash accordingly. I can dream, right?

For sale, I'll take what I paid. 1200 plus shipping. With OHSC and straplocks.

Attached Files:

2. MadDogIan

MadDogIan Supporting Member

3. Pudge Fish

Pudge Fish

4. RHFusillo

RHFusillo Gold Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Pudge Fish

Pudge Fish

on hold pending payment

7. Pudge Fish

Pudge Fish

Sold. Big Al will fit right in in Texas... everything's big there!