1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Boss OC-2 MIJ, Boss OC-3, EHX BassBalls,

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Robin Ruscio, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robin Ruscio

Robin Ruscio Supporting Member

For sale. All prices include shipping in CONUS, paid via paypal. International buyers welcome for extra shipping. Pics on request

1. Boss OC-2, [$140[/B]made in Japan. In good shape. Just got it in a trade, but now I need room on pedal board. The sticker on bottom is missing but trader promised me it was the desirable black label Made in Japan and it sounds great.

2. Boss Oc-3 $50 SOLD Some chips and dings but working well.

3. Electro Harmonix Bass Balls. SOLD $45 This is the bigger model like the vintage version, it's about 8 years old but has been sitting in a drawer for 7 of those, in fine shape. Includes original adaptor. I'm including an adaptor to use with a 9v daisy chain as well so you don't need to plug into the wall!

No trades please.

2. Robin Ruscio

3. Robin Ruscio

4. Robin Ruscio

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Robin Ruscio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.