1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: Boss Odb3 & Original Bass Crybaby

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gnarkill, Nov 1, 2013.

1. gnarkill

gnarkill Supporting Member

I'd almost rather trade these than sell. The money will go to another pedal anyway. The Odb3 just isn't for me, I got it here on Tb. Has some scratches, nicks, etc. Works fine, I have noticed you have to push the pedal down a little harder than my other boss pedals to engage. Sell it for what I paid. $45 shipped conus

The Crybaby is the older black model. I bought it new somewhere in the mid 90's. In good shape, normal wear for an older pedal. Better shape than the Odb3. Works just fine. I will have pics later this weekend of it. I tried to sell it at a buddys store. He has a show tomorrow, so I'm picking it up sunday. His store is currently closed so no, its not going to sell there before sunday. I don't have a clue what its worth. $75 ???
  2. gnarkill

I forgot, trade intrests:

Nimbus reverb

Some cool delay, tell what you have...

Mxr b.o.d.

Way huge pork loin, tall font russian, something similar, I'm still playing around, etc.

Whatever else I guess, worst I can say is nah...

+ / - cash either way pending what it is...
  3. gnarkill

4. gnarkill

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. gnarkill

Monday; trade me some stuff or buy my stuff bump....