1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: Brown Dog

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bortlett, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bortlett

bortlett

Putting my Brown Dog up for sale or trade. It's a versatile fuzz that can get really synthy. It's in great condition and works perfectly. There are just a couple of very small scratches in the "N" and "O" (see pic). Hook side velcro on back.

[DEL]$160 paypal/shipped CONUS. I'm willing to work out a deal to ship elsewhere.[/DEL] TRADED!

Trades: I'm looking to try an Oxide, but I'm open to other trade offers. I like envelope filters and fuzz. My board is lacking in the delay and modulation realm. Whatcha got?

THANKS!

Attached Files:

2. bagapac

bagapac Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Peavey Basses, Eden Amplifiers, Ernie Ball, Creation Audio Labs
    I have a rare 70s Morley PWB that's really killer, a creation audio labs clean boost ( best clean boost on the market) and a mxr m-80 D.I. With distortion if you are interested in trading
  3. bagapac

bagapac Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Peavey Basses, Eden Amplifiers, Ernie Ball, Creation Audio Labs
    Oh yea I also have a great condition Korg G5
  4. bortlett

bortlett

Bump.

Some interesting trade offers, but the Brown Dog is still here. Keep 'em coming.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.