1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

FS/FT CHEAP Reverb

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by russpurdy, Mar 14, 2014.

1. russpurdy

russpurdy Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2013
    I bought this "Dr. Green Cubicle" reverb pedal on eBay as it went for $45 bucks. Looks like they sell new for around $200 but this was labelled as a "cosmetic blem" I can't find any issues with it. It is, however, too subtle for what I need it for so I'd like to pass it on for what I paid for it or trade for something. It does a nice spring sound that would be suitable for most peoples needs, I need something wilder for my noise rock project. I'll try and post a picture but until then you can PM me with questions or do a quick google search!

$45 or trade. Ships from Canada.

2. ilovenofrets

ilovenofrets

Dec 25, 2010
    Pennsylvania
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. ilovenofrets

ilovenofrets

Dec 25, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Still available? PM sent.