1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS/FT: Complete Mesa Rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DeepCalls2Deep, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepCalls2Deep

DeepCalls2Deep Supporting Member

Howdy folks... I'm looking at downsizing my rig as I only play at church these days. And I'm having a baby soon (our first) and could use any extra cash.

For Sale or possibly trade...
    Head is pending trade, cab still needs to go!

Mesa M6 Carbine head in a 4 space MBT rack case,
    Sabine RT 1601 tuner
    Furman PL8
    All the required cables
    Selling as a complete unit ONLY. Asking $850 plus $20 to split fully insured shipping with me. Lower 48 only please.
    Usps MO preferred, paypal accepted as last option.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also up is a Mesa Powerhouse 410 cab with silver metal grill. It has been stripped of its carpet an rhino lined. Comes with the Mesa removable casters.

I would much rather local pickup this within 100 miles of 75693, or I am in the DFW area frequently and could maybe meet there. I will ship if you want to cover the shipping. I shipped it home from a gig once from Tennessee to Texas, it was about $90 then. Same Payment options as head. Asking $450 obo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Possible trades I am looking for...

Mesa walkabout head or combo and extension cab.
    Any smaller all tube amp
    any 2-12 cab

2. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Supporting Member

I have a Walkabout in excellent shape(silver face)to trade for your racked gear. PM me if interested thanks....

3. DeepCalls2Deep

DeepCalls2Deep Supporting Member

WEEKEND FIRE SALE BUMP.

If you are in the DFW area, I will be there this weekend. If you buy it this weekend ftf in DFW area, $350.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.