1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/ FT Conklin Bill Dickens 7 string bass $900

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Thedeadking, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thedeadking

Thedeadking Supporting Member

SOLD!

For sale or trade Conklin groove tools GTBD7. Extremely versatile and easy to play and I have small hands. I've played 6's in the past and the neck is very thin and easy to adjust to. I just got this in a trade, but I've had 2 hand surgeries in the past and it's just too much on my hand to stretch without causing me pain. Under more normal circumstances I would be keeping it. The color is actually more darker than what I can capture. The action is low and plays and sounds great.Neck is straight, no issues with the bass. The condition is in good shape as well other than a gold fading off the tuners, bridge and some small scratches. The pic was from the previous sales thread and I will include a link at the bottom will have some more detailed pics. $900 + shipping CON US Will be shipped in a gig bag. Link to pics. http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/randomhero47001/library/ I'm open to trades. A stingray or Rickenbacker or nice P bass would be my top priority but i'm also interested in

American Deluxe Fenders
    American Standard 4 or 5 p-bass
    Fender Elite II P-bass
    AVRI P-bass
    Steve Harris P-bass
    Euro Spectors
    G&l basses. Preferably 5 string or El toro
    Lakland basses.
    Yamaha Attitude 1,2, or 3
    Anything Musicman
    Hollowbody! Will take a Jack casady or other cheaper hollowbody plus cash or do a even deal on a nice one.
    Hofner?
    Feel free to shoot me an offer. I prefer 5 strings but not deal breakers if its a 4. PLease no fretless basses though.

Guitars I'm looking for are.
    Gretsch
    American Fender's Jazzmaster or Jaguar would be best.
    Parker Guitars
    Gibson Les Pauls.
    Other hollowbody guitars
    MIM thinline telecaster plus cash.

Attached Files:

2. Thedeadking

Thedeadking Supporting Member

Open to trades send me offers. I'm pretty open as long as its not a fretless.
  3. tolick

tolick

Hello! I sent you a PM message. Can you check my offer! Let me know!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.