1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Darkglass Vintage Microtubes VMT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by LowEndWooly, Jan 18, 2014.

1. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly Supporting Member

I got this in on a trade. Awesome piece of gear, but a winter storm has blown up my washing machine, so I'm parting with some gear to recoup.

No cosmetic defects that I can tell. Sounds amazing. Check out some of the clips on this website (or some more on youtube):

http://www.prymaxevintage.com/darkglass-vintage-microtubes/

You'll really only read great things about it on here.. that's for a good reason.

The only real trade I'm interested in would be for the current version of 3leaf audio's Proton + $50

Pristine condition asking [DEL]$220[/DEL] $210 firm shipped CONUS

2. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Supporting Member

3. LowEndWooly

As much as I think this pedal is easily worth $220 with free shipping, I'm going to lower it to a firm $210.

4. Bean639

Bean639 Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Supporting Member

7. LowEndWooly