1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Digitech BNX3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TheEmptyCell, Jan 16, 2014.

1. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Dingwall ABZ Player Supporting Member

I got this in trade a few years ago, but never used it much. It's got tons of effects and features, definitely more than I need/ want. Sounds great, excellent condition aside from a dent in the LCD screen, which still works like it should.

[​IMG]
    bnx3 by jposega, on Flickr

Tons of FX, amp models, looper, Compact Flash compatibility. Great for someone who wants lots of features for cheap.

http://www.digitech.com/en-US/products/bnx3

I'd like $120 shipped CONUS. For trade bait, I'm interested in a compressor, boost or OD to drive my Peavey VB-2, or a Bass VI. Throw anything at me and make offers, worst I can say is no!

2. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Dingwall ABZ Player Supporting Member