1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS/FT: DNA DNS-112C Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Astroman, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astroman

Astroman Supporting Member

Focused, clean tones with a distinct mid punch. Designed by David Nordschow, founder of Eden, using quality components and innovative design. Handles B-strings with ease!

450 watts @ 8 ohms. 40 lbs. Ceramic driver. Convenient variable control for the neodynium tweeter on front. Unique ported design. Speakon inputs. Excellent condition.

Here's a good link for a description if you're not familiar with the brand: http://www.thebassplace.com/amps-cabinets-c-2_6/dna-dns-112n-bass-speaker-cab-p-2491

$425 shipped in the CONUSA. Will consider a trade for an Eden 210XST, 4 or 8 ohms.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396501563.516038.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396501576.584564.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396501589.578161.jpg

2. diglo

diglo Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    BASS4yourFace!
  3. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Bump for a killer cabinet. I own two of these and I don't think I'll ever need another cabinet. These two cover any kind of gig!

4. PENLIYL

PENLIYL Supporting Member

DNA Bump

+1 on running a pair of these DNA cabs. I recently picked up 2 112C's and they're freakin' awesome.

Hmmm... how could I run 3 of these at the same time???

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

There is a way, trust me. With my WT-800C and could run 4 of them, 2 on each side at a 4 ohm load. I'd certainly love to try that but probably only on a big outdoor stage.....

Really people, these cabinets are as good as it gets in a 112 format and you don't see them used very often for good reason!

7. Astroman

Astroman Supporting Member

8. dizbass

dizbass

IT'S SOLD TO ME (@@)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.