FS/FT: DNA DNS-112C Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Astroman, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astroman

Astroman Supporting Member

Focused, clean tones with a distinct mid punch. Designed by David Nordschow, founder of Eden, using quality components and innovative design. Handles B-strings with ease!

450 watts @ 8 ohms. 40 lbs. Ceramic driver. Convenient variable control for the neodynium tweeter on front. Unique ported design. Speakon inputs. Excellent condition.

Here's a good link for a description if you're not familiar with the brand: http://www.thebassplace.com/amps-cabinets-c-2_6/dna-dns-112n-bass-speaker-cab-p-2491

$425 shipped in the CONUSA. Will consider a trade for an Eden 210XST, 4 or 8 ohms.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396501563.516038.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396501576.584564.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396501589.578161.jpg
  2. diglo

diglo Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    BASS4yourFace!
  3. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Bump for a killer cabinet. I own two of these and I don't think I'll ever need another cabinet. These two cover any kind of gig!
  4. PENLIYL

PENLIYL Supporting Member

DNA Bump

+1 on running a pair of these DNA cabs. I recently picked up 2 112C's and they're freakin' awesome.

Hmmm... how could I run 3 of these at the same time???

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

There is a way, trust me. With my WT-800C and could run 4 of them, 2 on each side at a 4 ohm load. I'd certainly love to try that but probably only on a big outdoor stage.....

Really people, these cabinets are as good as it gets in a 112 format and you don't see them used very often for good reason!
  7. Astroman

Astroman Supporting Member

8. dizbass

dizbass

IT'S SOLD TO ME (@@)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.