1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT DOD FX32 MeatBox

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by nomadhang, Feb 7, 2013.

1. nomadhang

nomadhang

Wasn't for me but could be a great addition to someones rig. Asking 160 or open to trades, whatcha got? SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. nomadhang

nomadhang

3. jbednarski

jbednarski Supporting Member

I have a Boss PN-2 Tremelo Pan, new old stock in the original box. Never used except for me to test it when I bought it. Got it from a store that had it in the back room and forgot about it. sat there for 20 years.
  4. bludog

bludog Supporting Member

PM'd with trade considerations. Feel free to combine some of those options to make a deal that works for you. I'm pretty flexible.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. nomadhang

nomadhang

Thanks everyone for all the great trade offers! unfortunately I haven't seen anything that's really peaked my interest yet. My wish list right now:

18v Mothership
    Akai Deep Impact
    Fea Opti Fet
    3leaf Pwnzor
    IE Frantabit
    Line 6 wireless system
    Synthy Fuzz's
    Octavers

Although I am open to whatever you may have, thanks and keep em coming this is almost sold unless I can work a trade beforehand, I would obviously add cash on top of meatbox for wishlist stuff that exceeds the value of the MB
  7. nomadhang

nomadhang