1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT Double Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by BenCampbell, Apr 15, 2014.

1. BenCampbell

BenCampbell Supporting Member

This is a really well designed and manufactured double gig bag in almost new condition. I have used it twice and it worked like a charm, but it I need a new single bag before I keep this one. The case is sleek - the pictures don't do it justice. I would be willing to trade for a new/like new Mono or Reunion Blues single gig bag.

[$195]lowered---> $180 plus 50/50 split on shipping. Local or semi-local sale/trade greatly preferred.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. BenCampbell

3. BenCampbell

Really nice bag bump!

4. ekurilla

ekurilla Supporting Member

Hi Ben ... I'm down for this at $165 + split shipping. How do we go about this? Cheers, Ed

(P.S. Looks like you're in Brooklyn. I'm in Upper West Side, Manhattan. Perhaps we can save the shipping).

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BenCampbell

Great - I sent you a pm, but if you didn't get it you can shoot me an email at bccbass(at)gmail.com

Thanks@