1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Dredgetone Angler, MXR Bass Octave, Swollen Pickle

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by adamaarts, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Dredge Tone Angler - $90 - Good condition, very nice OD but too sensitive for my Active basses for the extreme subtleness I wanted, very good dirt pedal all around either way, search for clips here on TB, I am looking for more of a Sawtooth/Muse type of sound.

Original box included. Velcro on bottom. Shipping to CONUS included in price. More pics on request.

[DEL]Way Huge Swollen Pickle - $100[/DEL] SOLD
    [DEL]MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - $110[/DEL] KEEPING

For trades I am mainly looking for Aguilar TLC, Devi Ever Ruiner, Mooer Fog, Mammoth/Clone, Something synthy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. russpurdy

russpurdy

3. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

If you change your mind about the octave pedal, let me know and I'll happily take it off your hands.

In the meantime... Here's a free bump!

4. adamaarts

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. adamaarts

Bump, make an offer!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.