1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT Dunlop Stainless Steel X-HVY new in box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by miketallica315, Jan 31, 2014.

1. miketallica315

miketallica315

Hello all,

I have a brand new, unopened set of Dunlop stainless steel bass strings. This is a 4 string set in an extra heavy gauge. The gauges are: .55, .70, .85, .115 . I purchased the strings new from bass strings online because I thought I was going to start playing with a good buddy, but I decided that I didn't want to play in drop C tunings and turned him down, and let's face it, I'm an Ernie Ball guy! (although I do frequently use Dunlop Trujillo's. Those strings are awesome!!!). I do not have any use for these strings and would like to see someone here get some use out of them. They go for right around $15.00 online, so I will ask for $11.00 shipped. PayPal preferred to the United States only please. I'll take trades on Slinkys but I'll hear what you've got. Thanks for checking out my post!
    PRICE DROP $10.00!
  2. miketallica315

miketallica315

Price drop: $10.00 shipped. Isn't there anyone interested in these strings?
  3. miketallica315

miketallica315

4. miketallica315

miketallica315

Sold for $12.00 on the 'Bay.
  5. Register to disable this ad