FS/FT: Earthquaker, Dwarfcraft, Loop Master

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Unchain, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

First up is an Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird. I love this tremolo, but I recently picked up an Eventide ModFactor which covers me in that department - not as well, mind you, but I gotta recoup expenses. Really dig the helicopter ultra-choppy effects that can be dialed in with this guy.

This one shows a lot of wear to the silk-screening on the pedal and has the standard hook velcro on the bottom, but is otherwise in great condition.

Let's call it $85 shipped CONUS?

-------------------

Next up is a Dwarfcraft Devices Baby Thundaa, the mini version of the much-love Eau Claire Thundaa. I'm really on the fence about letting this one go as it sounds amazing...but fuzz duties are covered pretty well by my EQD Hoof/Reaper and I'd like to try to free up some room on my board.

This one has been modded by Aen at Dwarfcraft at some point. I got it off TB and per the previous owner (audioslaveoz):

"...the Feedback switch was converted to enable the Toneblast, and the Feedback knob controls the input trim, He had Aen @ Dwarfcraft add an internal trimpot to control output gain as well..."

I honestly find this to be far superior than the stock pedal, as I couldn't see myself using the Feedback section in 99% of scenarios. You get the Tone Blast of the ECT and have input/output trim controls just like its big brother.

Being that this guy isn't made any more and with the Aen mods, it's a one of a kind, unique pedal for sure. Great condition, standard velcro on bottom.

Let's do $150 shipped CONUS. I might pull this one early if I change my mind.

-------------------

Finally, a Loop Master Two-Loop True Bypass Looper. I bought this on TB and pics can be found right here:

Loop Master - Two Looper, True Bypass, LED - $45 shipped ***SOLD***

I thought I'd use it, but never got a chance to. Literally brand new, though I did apply velcro to the bottom.

I'd like to get what I paid for it, as it's brand new. So, $45 shipped CONUS

-------------------

I will ship internationally as long as you have feedback and cover all shipping costs. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Unchain

Trades I'd be into are:
    Badger Schism XV
    EWS BMC Bass Mid Control
    TC Electronics Ditto Looper
    EB VP Jr. 25K Volume pedal (or an equally nice expression pedal)
    Turbo Tuner ST-200
    Weird pedals, dirt, anything else cool. Just run it by me, worst I'll say is no thanks.

3. Denver Max

Denver Max

Dang. Wish I had seen this before I dropped almost 40 bucks more for a used HBird.

4. Coughdrops

Coughdrops Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Unchain

Baby Thundaa and Hummingbird sold! Going to close this thread and open a new one for the Loop Master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.