1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT: Earthquaker, Dwarfcraft, Loop Master

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Unchain, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

First up is an Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird. I love this tremolo, but I recently picked up an Eventide ModFactor which covers me in that department - not as well, mind you, but I gotta recoup expenses. Really dig the helicopter ultra-choppy effects that can be dialed in with this guy.

This one shows a lot of wear to the silk-screening on the pedal and has the standard hook velcro on the bottom, but is otherwise in great condition.

Let's call it $85 shipped CONUS?

-------------------

Next up is a Dwarfcraft Devices Baby Thundaa, the mini version of the much-love Eau Claire Thundaa. I'm really on the fence about letting this one go as it sounds amazing...but fuzz duties are covered pretty well by my EQD Hoof/Reaper and I'd like to try to free up some room on my board.

This one has been modded by Aen at Dwarfcraft at some point. I got it off TB and per the previous owner (audioslaveoz):

"...the Feedback switch was converted to enable the Toneblast, and the Feedback knob controls the input trim, He had Aen @ Dwarfcraft add an internal trimpot to control output gain as well..."

I honestly find this to be far superior than the stock pedal, as I couldn't see myself using the Feedback section in 99% of scenarios. You get the Tone Blast of the ECT and have input/output trim controls just like its big brother.

Being that this guy isn't made any more and with the Aen mods, it's a one of a kind, unique pedal for sure. Great condition, standard velcro on bottom.

Let's do $150 shipped CONUS. I might pull this one early if I change my mind.

-------------------

Finally, a Loop Master Two-Loop True Bypass Looper. I bought this on TB and pics can be found right here:

Loop Master - Two Looper, True Bypass, LED - $45 shipped ***SOLD***

I thought I'd use it, but never got a chance to. Literally brand new, though I did apply velcro to the bottom.

I'd like to get what I paid for it, as it's brand new. So, $45 shipped CONUS

-------------------

I will ship internationally as long as you have feedback and cover all shipping costs. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Unchain

Trades I'd be into are:
    Badger Schism XV
    EWS BMC Bass Mid Control
    TC Electronics Ditto Looper
    EB VP Jr. 25K Volume pedal (or an equally nice expression pedal)
    Turbo Tuner ST-200
    Weird pedals, dirt, anything else cool. Just run it by me, worst I'll say is no thanks.
  3. Denver Max

Denver Max

Dang. Wish I had seen this before I dropped almost 40 bucks more for a used HBird.
  4. Coughdrops

Coughdrops Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Unchain

Baby Thundaa and Hummingbird sold! Going to close this thread and open a new one for the Loop Master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.