1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT EBS Stanley Clarke Wah and Swollen Pickle

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Psiphor, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Psiphor

Psiphor Supporting Member

G.A.S. kicked in, so I'm cleaning out the pedals I won't be using (or haven't ever, for that matter). All in excellent or new condition, no velcro, comes with all relevant box/paperwork/manuals/etc. Trades an option, see below for what I'm digging these days... Prefer North America only, but will discuss OCONUS as well, shoot me a PM.

First up, a EBS Stanley Clarke Signature Bass Wah. Has all paperwork, unfilled warranty/registration card, stickers, rubber feet, and original box. Only issue is I chipped the paint on the side when I was setting up a pedal board. It's about the size of a pencil eraser, but didn't want to send it with surprises. Selling because I like my EBS Bass IQ for my wah needs, don't need a manual sweep. Looking for $215 shipped.

Also up for grabs is a brand new, in the box, Way Huge Swollen Pickle MkII. Has all paperwork, box, etc. Took it out, hooked it up, works just fine, put it right back in the box. Looking for [DEL]$90[/DEL] $75 shipped.

Finally, have a used but excellent condition MXR Phase 90. Original box and manual. No velcro on any of my pedals. Looking for $50 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trade Interests
    Darkglass B3K
    Tortuga Sasquatch (Germanium version only)
    Keeley Nova Wah
    Open to most ideas, surprise me.

Shoot me a PM for any questions, offers, etc.

2. Psiphor

Psiphor Supporting Member

3. vanwixon

vanwixon