SOLD FS/FT: Eden D118XL (located in AZ)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Unchain, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

I have for sale here a rare Eden D118XL. Best 18" I have ever played through, hands down. You could use this cab standalone without any worries, it is the fastest, most responsive 18" cabinet I've ever played through. I love this thing, but I'm just feeling my stack of Ampeg 10"s a lot more for everything I've been playing lately.

Handles 500 watts RMS at 8 ohms, according to Eden and the back panel. It's in great condition, I purchased it locally from the original owner, who had played through it for less than 12 hours.

Looking to try to keep this local in Southern Arizona, might be willing to drive to Phoenix area for the right deal, otherwise can meet in Tucson or wherever is convenient, as I'm located in Sierra Vista.

Lets try $400 local pickup. I'd entertain shipping, but all costs would be on the buyer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Unchain

Send me your offers, price is OBO! Oh, and I'm open to basically anything as far as a trade offer goes, worst I'll say is no.

3. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    I've got one of these and they ROCK! I run this with my Eden Metro, or with my EX260 solo, and could not be happier with the sound.

4. Unchain

Thanks man, they sure do! This thing will shake your venue off its foundation, and if you can run a bi-amp/crossover set up, there's nothing better.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Unchain

7. Unchain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.