1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: EHX Superego Synth Engine, like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by christopherogut, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christopherogut

christopherogut

For sale or trade is a like-new Electro Harmonix Superego Synth Engine. Includes the box, power adapter, instruction sheet, and warranty card. I used it for about an hour before deciding that I couldn't justify replacing my Freeze pedal for what I end up actually using it for, and so here it is. There's the tiniest bit of light scratching on the underside from slipping around my pedal board but it's worth mentioning.

I'll throw in a nice strip of industrial strength Velcro if you want, too.

Asking $175 shipped in the 48 States. I'll toss it in a Priority Mail Flat Rate box or padded envelope and have it out to you quick!

Trade interest (+/- cash): EQD Rainbow Machine, Digitech Whammy, EHX 8 Step Program sequencer, Freqbox Freakbox sequencer, Roland GK-2B or similar MIDI pickup or whole MIDI setup... PM me!

2. christopherogut

christopherogut

3. christopherogut

christopherogut

pending sale to zwkoch...

4. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

Should be fun with my Blue Sky and Pog2.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. christopherogut

christopherogut

SOLD... thanks for playing, friends!

Zach, it's definitely a cool pedal, tossed in before or after practically anything else. I use a Freeze in conjunction with a ZVEX Seek Wah on a dedicated effects loop for some nutty fun...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.