FS/FT Empress Multidrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by afb0032, Apr 9, 2014.

1. afb0032

afb0032 Supporting Member

Closed my other thread since the pedal is also for sale now. I recently acquired it from the TB classifieds. The pedal is fantastic and is capable of a lot of sounds, but I finally have accepted that I am an always on kind of effects guy, and less is more for my sound. The velcro on the back peels back on the edges to unscrew the backplate if you want to leave the velcro on, or it can be completely taken off.

FS - [DEL]$195[/DEL] [DEL]$190[/DEL] [DEL]$185[/DEL] $180 shipped priority mail CONUS
    FT - Fuzzrocious Dark Driving, Darkglass B3K, Darkglass VMT
    Feel free to send me other always on pedal trade offers beyond these. I'll at least give them a listen and see if it matches the sound I'm looking for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. afb0032

3. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

I have two potential always-on drive pedals up for trade/sale here: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f213/...drive-prototype;-mooer-triangle-buff-1066885/

The Barber Gain Changer is a versatile overdrive with several EQ options (three toggle-switchable EQ profiles plus the tone knob) and both low and med/high gain options (also on a toggle switch). Johnk_10 did a clone of this and raves about it.

The Blacksheep Outlaw is a unique prototype model of the Outlaw bass overdrive and has absurd amounts of low end on tap.

My trade thread also has a Mooer fuzz/muff for fun times in a tiny amount of pedalboard space.

Let me know if you're interested in a deal involving any or some combination of those.

Thanks.

4. afb0032

Thank you for the offer! The Outlaw really piqued my interest, but I would be looking for one of the newer models with the blend knob, since it was critical to the sound I would want in the videos I heard.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. afb0032

bump for price drop

7. afb0032

8. afb0032

price drop bump

9. dcurran

dcurran Supporting Member

Still for sale?