1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT: EQ pedals (Empress ParaEQ & Dr. Scientist The Cleanness)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jscomposer, Nov 30, 2012.

1. jscomposer

jscomposer

SOLD!

Posted these in a guitar forum and then realized y'all might want 'em.

Empress ParaEQ - frequency, gain and 3-way q for 3 overlapping bands spanning 35Hz to 20kHz. Input pad, 30db boost knob, and output knob for versatility in a variety of setups. Runs from 9V to 24v for more headroom. MUCH quieter than the popular MXR 10-band; really noticeable with a distortion effect in the chain (which is why I originally got it).

Dr. Scientist "The Cleanness" EQ - Low is shelving around 100Hz, hi is shelving around 2.5Hz, and mid is wide bell type curve around 800 Hz. Gain knob provides another 20dB. Even quieter than the Empress. Hand made and hand painted in the USA.

Both are mint. Both have velcro on the back.

Mods - The Empress was factory-modded for tighter q on the high band for taking any icepick out of the tone without muffling the high end. The Dr. Scientist is stock.

Location - NY

References - Haven't yet sold anything here, but my eBay user ID is dfsuf (100% positive feedback).

Price - $150 for the ParaEQ, $125 for The Cleanness, shipped in the US via check, MO or Paypal. More for international shipping. Just PM me.

Trades - I'm interested in a Tech 21 VT Bass and a Maxon CP101 compressor. They're both cheaper than either of these EQ pedals, but as long as they're mint we can do a straight up trade. :)

[​IMG]
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

PM sent for Cleanness
  3. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Ja I looked at that one, seems pretty cool. Loving that Empress.
  4. vin*tone

vin*tone

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Money sent for Cleanness yes sir.
  7. SirMjac28

Have you received my PM's?
  8. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp Supporting Member

Love how the Cleanness looks like diarrhea! :D
  9. SirMjac28

That Empress is a must have EQ
  10. MrUsefulAlien

MrUsefulAlien Supporting Member

Is the empress still for sale?