1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT Eventide PitchFactor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by willsellout, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willsellout

willsellout

Original sale thread here.

It's in fantastic shape, but my plans have changed and I need to put together a board that is a bit more tweak-on-the-fly friendly.

Plenty of info out on this bad boy. It does what no other pedal can do and in a relatively small form factor. Box and manual, AC adapter come with it. Also comes with the T1M 3 switch pedal which allows for bank up/down tap tempo etcetera. It's awesome and works like a charm. I'm not interested in separating the two right now. If it doesn't sell, I'll be making us of that nifty little switch!

I'd love to grab a Source Audio BEF Pro as a partial trade Also interested in an EHX POG2, maybe some others? Mainly interested in filters, octaves, a good fuzz would be cool as well.

Sale price is what I paid: 375.00 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal is fine.

Thanks!

Dan

Attached Files:

2. BassMister11

BassMister11

3. willsellout

willsellout

Just updated the firmware to the latest version, last night. I'm going to see what the differences are and today and have some fun with it. Still available for now, although I had a blast with it yesterday and the MWBDP.
  4. willsellout

willsellout

Bump. The firmware update is nice; it added a couple bass specific presets. I reset it to factory settings and went in and set it up to be used for bass. It's ready for a new home!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. willsellout

willsellout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.