FS/FT: FEA Dual Band Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Unchain, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

For sale is my much loved FEA Dual Band Distortion. Per Frank at FEA, these are NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION as, (as far as I understand) the chip it uses is not available any more.

This thing kills.

Don't take my word for it, check out the example tones that were posted in this thread: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/fea-dual-band-distortion-682661/

I believe this was upgraded for more gain by FEA at some point by the original owner and is the latest revision (V1 mod 2.2). The pedal is in perfect condition, the finish has no wear (it is sealed powder coat after all). This thing screams quality in every way, from build quality, to fit and finish and of course, sonically. Tasteful velcro applied.

Let's try [DEL]$300[/DEL] $280 SHIPPED CONUS or trade for something tasty, preferably another distortion, especially interested in a Darkglass B3K or a Darkglass B7K + cash from me.

[​IMG]

2. Unchain

Bump for a killer, killer distortion pedal. I dialed in a tone the other day that had me all sorts of giddy. REALLY hesitant to let this one go.

3. godspeed68

godspeed68 i like music. a lot.

why are you parting with it?

4. Unchain

To raise funds for a Darkglass B3K/B7K or to trade for the same, haha. Just wanting to try something different, I played through one and it's the tone I'm looking for, and easy to dial in.

The FEA DBD is all kinds of versatile, you can dial in all sorts of different flavors in distortion, but I've just been using it as a set it and forget it drive and I'm not utilizing its full potential.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Unchain

Price drop bump.

7. Unchain

SOLD! Off to my hometown, of all places. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.