1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: Fearful 1515/66 - Phoenix area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rpsands, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpsands

rpsands

This is my built to spec, but ugly 1515/66. I've replaced it with a Composite Fearless 215 because I could.

Details:
    2 x 3015LF
    2 x 18sound 6nd410 (not the newer 6nm410)
    Crossover built custom by Speakerhardware to be extremely heavy duty.
    Side casters and heavy roller handle for easy cartage
    2 x big steel bar handles
    2 x speakon jacks (no 1/4")
    Weight: 90lbs +/- 5

I've run this all over the valley, had tons of guys play through it. It sounds awesome and can take incredible amounts of power.

Unfortunately I built it, so it's ugly as hell. The grill is a little imperfect and it's scratched up all over from heavy tube heads and late night load ins. It's taken a licking and keeps on ticking.

Here's a link to my build diary pics:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/106760205993437996463/1566Build?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Here's Damon from Hogjaw playing it with his 50w Ampeg V4--
    [​IMG]

Here's me playing it with my rented 70s SVT in the studio:
    [​IMG]

Here's me playing it live with my Trace Hexavalve:
    [​IMG]

Price: $900 (a flatpack will cost you this much these days--plus ~50 bucks if you have the crossover built like I did)

Location: ~100 miles from Phoenix, you pick it up or I'll deliver it anywhere in that range for 50 bucks.

Shipping: Probably not.

Regarding trades--I'd be willing to consider trades on a case by case basis. Trades with cash will be more likely to be considered.
  2. CL400Peavey

CL400Peavey Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Wow, you could barely get the speakers for that price... Someone needs to jump on this!
  3. d180fuzz

d180fuzz C21H30O2

trade offer(s) pm sent.
  4. rpsands

rpsands

This cab is still around. Cash is heavily preferred here, thinking about buying a new bass

* If someone's seriously interested in paying shipping it'd be about 120 bucks to ship this Greyhound freight most anywhere in the country, and I will box it up and do it. There's an inherent risk in shipping something this big, though, so I'd really hesitate to do that unless you're willing to fix it if something breaks. Greyhound won't insure for more than 300 bucks or so iirc.
  5. jtl1380

jtl1380

For anyone on the fence, this cab absolutely crushes. It was the star of the show at our AZ TB GTG a few months back.

Ryan, you need to let Ari know you've got this up for sale. It sounded amazing with his Orange TB500.
  6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Media:
    421 bump... One of my fav bass cab mics
  7. tommyr01

tommyr01 Simma Down Nah ! Supporting Member

I saw Ryan was selling this!!!! This cab is Awesome!!!!!!.....if I wasn't paying the government some taxes, I'd be picking this up!!!! It sounds like a monster!...
  8. dukeorock

dukeorock Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Authorized fEARful/FEARLESS/greenboy designs builder
    Man, with a new grill, a coat of Duratex and maybe some new corners, that's a $1,900 cab for $900!
  9. rpsands

rpsands

Thanks duke Yep, pretty huge discount for cosmetics. It's a monster.

This is still available.

For a limited time I will throw in a piece of aluminum grill material so you can have one bent to look better if you are so inclined. That's a 25 dollar value give or take.

If you're seriously interested in it being shipped I'll do that. Grayhound is the only reasonable way I think and it's around 100 bones. If you're in California it'd probably be cheaper to drive down and get it.
  10. Hoyt

Hoyt

Wish I was a lot closer than I am here in the Midwest. I hope this finds a good home soon before I start contemplating a REALLY long road trip ;)
  11. jtl1380

jtl1380

I sure wish I had a need or could justify this is some way. I seriously can't believe this hasn't sold yet.
  12. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

As a proud FEarful 15/6/1 owner let me say, if you absolutely have to kill everything in the room, accept no substitutes. Bump for an amazing cab and an amazing price.
  13. icke2433

icke2433 Supporting Member

14. Laklandfan

Laklandfan Supporting Member

Ugh, I'm not in the phoenix area.:bawl:
  15. FunkMetalBass

FunkMetalBass

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: J.C. Basses
    Having played my 8-string (low F#) through it last October, I can confirm that this cab is a beast and is totally worth every penny. If I only had the money right now.
  16. rpsands

rpsands

This should be gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.