FS/FT Feeler: Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0-10T combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by whirledpeas, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whirledpeas

whirledpeas Supporting Member

Recently picked this up from the original owner in a trade. Unit is in excellent condition. I was blown away by the sound that comes out of this little combo! If you look around, you will see lots of well deserved praise for this little giant.

This thing is feature-packed, small, and light! And of course built like a tank as have been all the GB products I have ever used.

Only considering a sale/trade to find a smaller, battery-powered combo (read: Phil Jones Double Four); sacrificing a lot of volume to do so. I may just decide to hook this up to a jump pack/inverter for the rare times I'm off the grid... But I would prefer the form factor of a Double Four / laptop battery.

These rarely come up here for sale. I'll sell for $450 plus actual shipping from 98328. Shipping shouldn't be much as it's light and small.

Would trade for a Double Four... Or *maybe* a "warm" head (WT405, WT550, TH350/500, etc)

Will bring to Seattle GTG on Sunday and would probably cut a deal for local transaction.

PM with questions.
  2. whirledpeas

Will listen to offers if you think my price is too high.
  3. lbbc

lbbc Supporting Member

4. lbbc

lbbc Supporting Member

Let me know if you don't sell it locally

Thanks!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. whirledpeas

Been waffling on this amazing little combo. But realistically it's WAY louder than needed for my purposes (home practice & acoustic settings)

So I'm still considering trade/sale...
  7. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

pm on its way....
  8. whirledpeas

Thanks TB...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.