1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT Feeler Line 6 M13, Trex Bass Juice

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Weareonfire, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weareonfire

Weareonfire

-Line 6 M13 : Has the current software update, everything works great except for the "push" part of the "model select" knob in bank 1. you can still rotate it to select different effects, you just can't push it in to switch from different models (you can copy a different model from one of the other banks so get around this). Come with a brand new line 6 px-2g power supply. $265 Shipped.

[​IMG]

-Trex Bass Juice : Bought this off talk bass a few months ago, great overdrive/distortion/fuzzy pedal, that retains low end very well. I just got an Eau Clair Thunder and have no use for it anymore. Has velcro on the bottom. $120 Shipped.

[​IMG]

The only trades ($ +/-) I will consider are:

Rat Tail
    B7k
    VMT
    B3k
    Pog2

Thanks for looking!

2. Weareonfire

Weareonfire

3. Weareonfire

Weareonfire