1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT (feeler) Mutron c200 Wah Volume

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BassDbler, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassDbler

BassDbler

I'm looking at selling or trade + cash (PayPal) -ing my Mutron wah and volume pedal. It's great but potentially not my thing. These are rare and I have a hunch it might end up on the 'bay as I feel it might be better suited for guitar. There seems to be a bit of a volume drop when I use it with my active bass (not my guitar) a so I want to state that here in case that is an issue. These tend to go for around $400 on eBay. I'd be willing to go below that for a TBer. Trades? I'm pretty open - but picky. So, something cool?! If you're serious about one of these, you probably have decent stuff... $350 and I'll ship conus free.

Attached Files:

2. BassDbler

BassDbler

Pedal sold on eBay. $385.00 Buy it Now
    (for posterity)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.