1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS/FT: Fender 100T and Fender 610 Neo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by suddenlysane, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suddenlysane

suddenlysane Gold Supporting Member

***funds goal met, no longer for sale***

For Sale or Trade: Fender 100T and Fender 610 Neo. I received both almost exactly 90 days ago. They are in EXCELLENT, never gigged, non-smoking home, probably not broken in, pampered, never left the spot they're in since unboxing condition. Both will be shipped in their original shipping boxes(very well packed).

For Sale: $1050 shipped for the 100T Head.
    For Sale: $950 shipped for the 610 Neo Cab.

Trades: I badly need a....wait for it...wood lathe. I would like a New/Newish Jet VS Pro Wood Lathe, Model JWL-1442VSK, Jet 16 x 42, or better. Other wood working tools, or cash to make value is cool. Trade Value: $1200 for Head, $1150 for Cab.

I will entertain ALL real trade offers, though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PLEASE ask any questions you may have. And NO, there are no stains on the grills. Those are shadows from taking photos in low light, at night, with my iPhone5.

2. Billsals

Billsals

3. OldSchool50

OldSchool50 OldSchool50 Supporting Member

4. suddenlysane

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. suddenlysane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.