1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT: Fender 1980 Vintage Bullet Deluxe 34" Scale- 9/10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kshipley1, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kshipley1

kshipley1 Supporting Member

Just playing 5 strings so I'm selling my wonderful 1980 Vintage USA Fender Deluxe. These Deluxe models have a 34" scale, Telecaster headstock, Streamline body and are light (8lbs). This one had previously been fitted with a Nordstrand replacement pickup, which has a huge p bass tone. Fit perfectly with NO routing. Bridge is a Babicz and I do have the original bridge, but not original pickup. Comes with a well padded Warrior gigbag.
    This is in outstanding condition. Original owner didn't play it and I haven't played it much either. Bought it locally because it's cool and sounds better than any Precision Bass I have owned or played. The Nordstrand pickup kicks butt. I have played a few gigs with it in rock and blues bands, live and studio.
    You'll love the look with the classic finish, big fat tone, Tele headstock and you'll really dig the weight. Comes with gigbag, Dunlap strap locks and the original strap buttons. Does not include case that's in the photo's.
    Sale: $575
    Trade: 5 string Lakland 55-02 or USA Sunburst/ Maple fretboard, Roscoe 5, Zon 5. Modulus Q5. Anyway, have an idea, just shoot it by me.

http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/kshipley1/library/Fender 1980 USA Bullet Deluxe?sort=3&page=1

Paypal, cashiers check. Price includes shipping Cont. USA. I will ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, but contact me for shipping price.
    Thank you
  2. kshipley1

3. kshipley1

You'll love this bass. It is vintage and distinct with the tele headstock.
  4. kshipley1

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kshipley1

Sold. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.